Subsea 7 currently has a sponsored Level I American Depositary Receipt (ADR) programme for which Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas (Deutsche Bank) act as depositary.
Structure: Level I ADR
Ratio (ADR: ORD): 1 ADR per 1 ordinary share
DR ISIN: US8643231009
Contact details for ADR investors and brokers:
Deutsche Bank ADR broker services desks
New York: +1 212 250 9100
London: +44 207 547 6500
Further details can be found here.
Contact details for registered ADR holders:
Deutsche Bank Shareholder Services
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
Toll-free number: +1 (866) 249-2593
Direct Dial: +1 (718) 921-8137
The Company’s ADR programme is sponsored by Deutsche Bank. As the depositary bank, Deutsche Bank performs the following roles for ADR holders:
- Records and maintains the register of ADR holders
- Is the stock transfer agent
- Distributes dividends in U.S. dollars
- Facilitates the proxy voting process and exercises the voting rights on behalf of ADR holders
- Issues and cancels Subsea 7 ADRs
- Can distribute company circulars and Annual General Meeting documentation
For those holders that are not registered because their shares are held through a nominee account, your nominee will receive company documents from Deutsche Bank to distribute to ADR holders. You need to make arrangements with your nominee if you wish to receive such documents and to be able to exercise your vote through the depositary bank at general meetings (if applicable).